DEFINITION AND USE
A cookie is information placed by your browser on your computer (or portable device), at the request of the websites you visit (and other Web servers with they may interact). It contains identification and navigation data, that is then stored in a file.
The website "parfumslamanufacture.fr" uses audience measurement cookies provided by Google analytics, page rank and Google maps: the information collected through these cookies allows us to measure the number of visits, the route and interests of our visitors, as well as their return rate. We use this data to improve our content. These cookies do not permit us to personally identify our visitors.
Under no circumstances will the data collected on the website "parfumslamanufacture.fr" be transferred or sold to third parties for marketing purposes. No email address will be transmitted to third parties, including our partners, without the written consent of the parties concerned. The data collected through the newsletter is intended for the exclusive use of the webmaster.
By continuing to browse our website, you expressly agree to the use of the cookies detailed above. However, you can choose to disable them at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Cookie settings vary according to your browser.
Any modification of settings on your web browser regarding the acceptance or rejection of cookies may affect your online browsing and the use of our site, as well as your access to certain services requiring the use of these cookies.
The configuration of cookie management depends on each browser. It is described in the "help" menu of your browser.
Click on the settings icon, located in the browser tool bar:
- Select settings.
- Click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site Settings.
- In the Cookies section, you can modify the following settings:
> Delete cookies.
> Block cookies by default.
> Allow cookies by default.
> Define cookie exceptions for certain websites or domains.
- Click on Tools, then Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Go to the section Content Blocking.
- Check box Cookies and click on Manage Exceptions.
To personalize cookie setting for a website:
- In the Internet Explorer menu, click on tools, then Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy tab, then click Sites.
- In the website address zone, type the complete website address (URL) for which you would like to personalize the settings. (For example https://www.thewebsite.com).
- To allow cookies for a specific website, click Allow.
- To block cookies for a specific website, click Block.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website you choose to allow or block.
- When you are finished, click OK twice.
- Select Browser Settings, Privacy and Security, Content Settings, then Cookies.
- The cookie settings allow you to choose the way that Opera handles cookies. The default setting accepts all cookies.
- Allow sites to save and read cookie data:
> All cookies are accepted (by defaut).
- Block third-party cookies:
> Blocks cookies set by other websites whose content is displayed in frames or images in the current website you are visiting.
- Never accept cookies:
> All cookies are refused.
- In the Safari Menu bar, click Preferences then click Security.
Please note that disabling the navigation or the functional cookies can cause malfunctions of websites and/or limit the offered services while browsing.